Release anxiety with a free chapter from book "How to Heal Financial Anxiety" released on August 14th, 2021
DOWNINGTOWN, Pa. & PHILADELPHIA - Aug. 12, 2021 - PRLog -- These are daunting times and Michele Paiva has created a free Heal Financial Anxiety Starter Kit, and adopted a new business model to address the growing economic struggles of many and the emotional struggles of many more.
- A free chapter from the new book, How to Heal Financial Anxiety
- Weekly email support
- A pay-what-you-can option
A bit of background
At the beginning of the pandemic, poverty statistics were in the 8 billion range. At the time of this writing, 9.2 billion people are in poverty. If you are a marginalized individual or living a minority experience, you are probably suffering greatly you have much stacked against you.
It is hard to get ahead when bare basic equality is a daily fight.
There was a bump in 2021, due to the amount of stimulus money available to 93% of Americans; which sounds great on paper. Think about this. 93% of Americans were qualified to receive government support. She did not see the slight bump of the 2021 poverty rate to be anything to brag about, especially since wage gaps, oppression, and discrimination are more polarized than ever.
In homage to National Financial Awareness Day,
The Pay-What-You-Can Program
- A new session fee scale, which is unique. It is a Pay-What-You-Can program that you do not need to defend your hardship nor qualify or have a prerequisite of any sort.
How to Heal Financial Anxiety (Book)
- The release of the book, which is an Amazon #1 New Release at the time of this writing, "How to Heal Financial Anxiety".
How to Heal Financial Anxiety (Course)
- This course can be taken on its own but it is best in conjunction with the book. It explores some other areas and gives a creative exploration of finance anxiety and how to move past some emotional struggles connected to financial anxiety.
- For those who wish to have a more intensive experience, A mentorship that brings a blend of 1:1 and self-help, with unlimited personalized email support.
The Muddy Lotus
- The Muddy Lotus is a weekly virtual support newsletter.
About the book: 60+ neuroscience-based activities and includes a link to a free 98-page workbook. Get the book https://bit.ly/HealFinancialAnxiety
Link to the free starter kit on the site, www.TheFinanceTherapist.com.com
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - National Financial Awareness Day Starter Kit | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog