- Lexaria recently reported that dosing of the targeted 36 volunteers in its human clinical oral nicotine study, NIC-H22-1, had been completed
- The company hopes to demonstrate that its DehydraTECH(TM)-processed nicotine absorbs more quickly and more efficiently into the human bloodstream than leading oral nicotine brands
- Through previous animal testing, Lexaria showed that DehydraTECH-nicotine was up to 10x to 20x faster in delivering comparable levels of nicotine and delivered up to 6-fold higher levels of nicotine into blood plasma than concentration-matched controls
- If the findings from the human study replicate a similarly improved performance, Lexaria believes this could facilitate a more satisfying oral nicotine experience than any leading brands sold around the world today
- Success could result in an important commercial relationship developing in 2023, according to CEO Chris Bunka
Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ), a global innovator in drug delivery platforms, recently announced that the dosing of the targeted 36 subjects in its human clinical oral nicotine study NIC-H22-1 had been completed. In the meantime, the company has already commenced sample and data analysis and expects to report the findings as soon as possible (https://cnw.fm/u4AHx).
NIC-H22-1 is a human pharmacokinetic randomized, double-blinded, cross-over study that involved 36 human volunteers that are current cigarette smokers. Each participant visited the laboratory for dosing three times over several weeks, and during each visit, only one oral nicotine pouch was…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cannabisnewswire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.