According to the latest study published by AnalystView Market Insights, by the end of 2025, the global deep brain stimulation (DBS)3.2 billion with growth rate of 18.2%.
Deep brain stimulation therapy performed with the use of implanted medical device in brain to deliver electrical pulses in order to target specific areas of the brain cells. Factors such as stable reimbursement scenario, technological advancements, favorable government initiatives, and rising customer awareness is expected to boost the market growth. As per a study published by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, improved electrode design has increased the efficiency of deep brain stimulators by reducing the frequency of surgical replacements and has led to reduced adverse effects. Deep brain stimulators are integrated with physiological mapping software that enables identification of stimulation sites and allow the application of targeted therapy approach, thereby reducing the adverse effects. Also, increasing neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, anxiety and others are expected to boost the market growth to some extent. However, stringent regulatory scenario for the approval of DBS products hamper the overall market growth to some extent.
Get access to exclusive PDF brochure of this study @
Deep brain stimulators market is primarily categorized as Epilepsy, Dystonia, Parkinson’s Disease, Tremor, and Others. Parkinson’s disease is considered to be the largest market owing to the increasing prevalence of the disorder globally. On other hand, epilepsy and depression is considered to be the lowest revenue generating market segment. Many research studies are undergoing by various companies and universities on the effect of DBS therapy for the treatment of epilepsy and depression which will provide healthy platform for the market growth in near future.
Regionally, the market is dominated by the developed countries such as North America and Europe. Collectively, these regions accounted for more than 70% share of the global market revenue. This therapy is currently approved in many geographies, including the U.S. and Europe, for the treatment of the tremor, Parkinson’s disease and dystonia. Increasing incidence of neurological disorders in the U.S. and many European countries have stimulated the demand for DBS therapy. As per Parkinson’s Disease Foundation (PDF), around 1 million people in the U.S. have been affected by Parkinson’s disease till date and 60,000 people are affected every year in the U.S. Also, presence of major competitors coupled with sophisticated healthcare infrastructure & supportive government initiatives are also responsible for market growth in North America.
Companies such as Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Aleva, St. Jude Medical Inc. and others are the key players of the market. These market leaders are involved in mergers & acquisitions to capture a larger share of the market. Moreover, the companies are highly inclined toward maintaining competition in the market as well as delivering economic value to customers and satiate unmet demands. These companies are highly inclined in improving overall health outcomes. In addition, it is consistently striving to achieve the profit margins through regional expansion. Moreover, greater focus toward strengthening supply chain and refinement of operation structures has facilitated the company to gain this position.
Click here to obtain more highlight on “Deep brain stimulation (DBS) Market, By Application, And Geography– Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” study @
Global Deep brain stimulationMarket: Snapshot
Market, by Application
- Parkinson’s Disease
Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Market, by Country
Key players profiled in this report with special attention on competitive landscape includes, (can be further customized to include additional 10 profiles of companies):
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
USP of our key vendor analysis:
- Well-designed strategic framework design for these key players will help to understand the market movement including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
- Thorough SWOT i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat for individual company profiling is analyzed in order to present a detailed market opportunity assessment.
Key benefits of the report:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
- Preliminary Data Mining: Secondary Research, Paid Databases, Primary Research
- Data Synthesis & Analysis: Top-Down Approach, Bottom-Up Approach, Supply Side and Demand Side
- Market Formulation: Market Dynamics, Total Addressable Market and Machine Learning Technique
- Data Verification: Quality Assurance and Reach a Conclusion
To enquire more about our research process and report store, please connect @
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Tags: Deep Brain Stimulation Market Demand, Deep Brain Stimulation Market Growth, Deep Brain Stimulation Market Share, Deep Brain Stimulation Market Size, Deep Brain Stimulation Market TrendSee Campaign: https://www.analystviewmarketinsights.com/report-highlight-deep-brain-stimulation-dbs-market-137/
Contact Us Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager) Corporate Sales, USA AnalystView Market Insights Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +91-757-498-5725 (Asia-Pacific Business Centre) Web: www.analystviewmarketinsights.com
, Research Newswire, English