When most of us think of industrial materials, we typically think of steel, aluminum and concrete. But, there’s an emerging high-tech material that’s so revolutionary it recently earned a Nobel Prize.
Graphene has 200 times the strength of steel. It is 10X more conductive than copper and has 1,000X the current capacity of copper. It possesses a plethora of other distinct and/or superior chemical and metallurgical properties that provide enormous industrial benefits – and commercial opportunities.
Graphene has a wide range of applications in industrial products and materials, including lubricants, resins, composites, polymers, coatings, batteries, concrete, aerospace, automotive, biomedical and many more..
Some of the commercial applications where graphene could disrupt markets include automobiles, batteries, solar panels,night-vision lenses, bullet-resistant armour, crop monitoring, quantum computing, drug delivery, water filtration, energy storage, and sports equipment.
When it comes to improving and advancing their own products, the world’s largest companies from the world’s largest industries, like Samsung, Intel and Toyota, are looking to graphene for the future.
In 2019, the global graphene market was worth $90 million and is expected to reach $2.5 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 19.5% from 2021 to 2028.
The big picture for graphene as a future hi-tech material that looks very promising.
Graphene does not have a futures market. Currently, only a few companies (both public and private) can be considered legitimate commercial producers of graphene. Only four commercial graphene producers have been certified by the Graphene Council.
There is also the problem of producing high quality graphene at commercial scale, that is cost effective, and has a low environmental footprint. But one company is looking to change that.
Producing Some of the World’s Purest Graphene
While many companies are working on graphene production methods, the truth is that not all graphene is of the same quality. And most companies are producing fine graphite, not graphene.
HydroGraph Clean Power (CSE:HG) (OTC:HGCPF) is a fast-growing junior technology company that is still flying under the radar in both of the major technology sectors it’s transforming.
HydroGraph is one of only four globally verified graphene producers, and the only one in the Americas.
Its patented Hyperion System generates 99.8% pure graphene with the most negligible environmental impact, making it more effective than graphene derived from mining graphite.
The company’s technological breakthrough in producing graphene uses no graphite as an input, creating graphene “out of thin air,” using only readily available acetylene and oxygen.
HydroGraph is currently expanding its graphene production facility in Manhattan, Kansas. In Q1 2023, the company is ramping up production of its full-scale commercial size graphene production cell. This would make them one of the largest producers of pure graphene in the world.
In HydroGraph’s recent CEO Letter to Shareholders they point out that each patented Hyperion System production cell will have a footprint less than 3 meters by 3 meters. This modularity provides the option to stack and/or line up multiple units close to or at the customer site. A first in the market.
Each system will have the capacity to produce over 10 tonnes per year; positioning them as one of the world’s highest output graphene producers and will generate about $1 million in profit with capital cost to construct less than 5% of one year’s full sales of graphene.
In that same open letter to shareholders, the company highlighted 2022 milestones and provided its 2023 growth goals.
In less than a year, the company has appointed a new management team to shift the company’s focus from R&D to commercialization and closed an oversubscribed capital raise of C$4.2 million with the management team contributing 16% of the total.
HydroGraph also completed its production and R&D facility in the past year ahead of schedule. Commercial-scale production is nearing completion and will begin in early 2023.
In 2022, the company shipped samples and signed nearly a dozen NDAs for product testing with customers and potential partners.
As part of HydroGraph’s commercialization strategy, the company will meet ambitious goals in three core areas in 2023. Its primary expansion areas are production scaling, application development, and sales growth.
For a full report on HydroGraph Clean Power (CSE:HG) (OTC:HGCPF) click here, and to download the investor deck please visit this link.
SOURCE HydroGraph Clean Power (CSE:HG) (OTC:HGCPF)
Featured Image Depositphotos @ Pixabay
set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Direct To Investor Media) one thousand one hundred USD for this article.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. intends to offer; (e) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.s milestone projections and targets; (f) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s business operations (e) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. or such entities.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed
Follow PressReach on Twitter
Follow PressReach on TikTok
Follow PressReach on Instagram
Subscribe to us on Youtube