- REZYFi is a growth mortgage origination and specialized financing company in the U.S. that primarily serves licensed and permitted cannabis companies and owners of real estate who lease to cannabis companies
- Entrepreneurs have for a long time faced barriers to starting cannabis businesses, including lack of access to capital, a two-tiered regulatory system, and an uneven playing field
- Some cities in states where medical and recreational use of marijuana is legal are working to eliminate the barriers to entry, such as Sacramento, California’s CORE program
- The CORE program offers benefits such as business plan development, coaching on access to capital, technical training, data and research strategies and support, market assessment, loan readiness assessment, and more
- By primarily targeting the cannabis sector, REZYFi is providing access to capital and complementing state-led programs for cannabis entrepreneurs
Cannabis entrepreneurs have long been locked out of traditional sources of capital – from government loans disbursed through the U.S. Small Business Administration to traditional banks. But lack of access to capital is just one of the many barriers to entry that scores of aspiring cannabis business operators face all over the United States. Others include the two-tiered federal and state regulatory system and an uneven playing field for entrepreneurs from minority groups (https://cnw.fm/qiU7x), just to mention a few.
In addition, the limitations extend to residential and commercial mortgages, which are mostly federally backed and are, therefore, subject to federal law (https://cnw.fm/Ck7ig). Cannabis businesses and owners of real estate leased to cannabis companies are often unable to get approvals for mortgage loans and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to REZYFi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/REZY
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cannabisnewswire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.