Swiss nationals must obtain a visa before traveling to India. Citizens of 169 countries, including Swiss nationals, can apply online for a tourist, medical, or business e-Visa, which India introduced in 2014. You can use this official document to travel to and within India. Depending on their planned purpose of travel, Swiss nationals can apply for an e-visa, a tourist visa, a business visa, or a medical visa. Switzerland residents can apply for one of two types of tourist visas to India. Swiss people may enter India twice in 30 days with the 1 Month Tourist eVisa. The maximum amount of time you can stay in the country is 30 days. The validity of the 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Switzerland is 1 year from the date of issuance. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
TYPES OF eVISA
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
As of 2014, residents of Portugal can apply for an Indian visa online. Portuguese citizens traveling to India can apply for one of three types of e-Visas: Online Tourist Travel Authorization, Business e-Visa, or Individuals Seeking Medical Assistance Travel Authorization. Portugal is one of 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa, making travel planning easier. Tourist e-Visas: These visas are used for short travels to India for sightseeing, religious activities, or leisure. With this type of visa, you can visit India and stay for 90 days beginning on the day you arrive. The Tourist eVisa is not transferable or convertible, and it only allows you to enter the country once. Portuguese travelers must arrive in India within one year of their visa approval. India eBusiness Visa is designed for travelers who wish to visit India for business reasons. It is a double-entry visa that allows holders to stay for a total of up to 180 days (length of stay is calculated from the first date of entry into India). Business travelers must arrive in India within one year of visa approval. The India eMedical Visa is a short-term visa that allows the holder to enter India three times in total for medical treatment. Holders can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. This type of visa is not available to family members; Accompanying blood relatives must apply for a Physician Assistant Visa to travel with a person who has been granted a Medical Visa. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to an Indian Embassy or Consulate to apply. The full application process is done online which makes it cheaper and easier than ever to visit India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
The Indian government has taken moves to make it easier for tourists to enter the country. Since 2014, the Indian government has made an online application form for Indian visas for Poles available. One of these initiatives is the rollout of electronic travel authorization, which will allow visitors from 169 countries to get visas for visits to India through the Indian e-Visa system. Poles can apply for one of numerous Indian e-Visas if they desire to visit India for leisure, business, or medical purposes. Tourist e-Visa - A visa that allows you to visit or travel to India solely for tourism purposes. You can enter India once and stay for up to 30 days under this category. e-Business Visa - Required for any commercial or business activity in India. This type allows you to stay in India for up to one year (365 days) and come and go multiple times, each stay not exceeding 180 days. E-Medical Visa – If you are looking to travel to India for any medical treatment including yoga physical therapy, you can choose this type of e-Visa as it allows you to stay up to 60 days and more importantly, you can enter and exit three times in advance. This visa for India allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays. The India e-Visa application process is easy as it is entirely online. In other words, travelers save trips to the local embassy or consulate to apply for the Indian Visa.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
Since India is a developed country, it is one of the most interesting places to visit and an excellent location for commercial investment. Romanians planning short-term trips to India can apply for the new Indian eVisa. The eVisa is a type of electronic travel permission that permits international visitors from over 169 countries to enter India without the need for a traditional paper visa. Since 2014, Romanians have been allowed to apply for an Indian visa online. Travelers can choose from a number of e-Visas granted by the Government of India based on the purpose of their visit. To enter India for tourism or to visit, you can obtain an e-Tourist Visa. With an e-Tourist visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days and only enter once. The eVisa is the shortest type of travel permission for Romanian residents to enter India. The application itself simply takes a few minutes.
INDIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS
- A Romanian passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of arrival into India.
- A current email address. The whole application and review process is done online and all communications will be sent via email.
- A credit or debit card to cover the application fee.
- A passport-style photo that has been taken recently.
India has long been a popular vacation destination for travellers from all over the world due to its diverse cultures and faiths. It has a lot to offer for your amazing trip to India, from holy places and spiritual encounters to sun-kissed beaches and beautiful natural preserves. Russian nationals merely need to meet the Indian e-Visa standards to receive this clearance swiftly. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas, depending on the purpose of their trip. Instead of making time-consuming excursions to the Indian Embassy, people of 169 countries can now apply for travel authorizations online. Russian people must get a visa before visiting India for pleasure, business, or medical reasons. Applying for an Indian e-Visa has gotten much simpler since India made the visa application process online in 2014. The Tourist eVisa allows visitors to stay in the nation for up to 90 days to visit relatives or explore the sights. For business travelers, e-Business Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue, and multiple entries are allowed, each stay cannot exceed 180 days. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Russian citizens. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill in the India e-Visa form. The application process is completely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For Citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the visa fee.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram