Blessed of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with an attractive trip to India all year round. There are many reasons to visit India be it mountains or plains, beaches or backwaters, wildlife tours or adventure activities, lonely islands or vibrant metropolises, culinary delights or local drinks, spiritual vacations or romantic vacations. Australians, like most nationalities, first need a visa to travel to India. A tourist visa is required to visit. The Government of India issues Indian tourist visas to Australians which are valid for up to 90 consecutive days. The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don't have to go anywhere to apply. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online eVisa system. This is an online paperless Indian visa application process for Australian residents.
What Documents Do Australians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Applicant recent Photo
- A valid passport
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
India's natural beauty and deep-rooted spirituality have made it a popular tourist destination for holidaymakers from around the world. Indian immigration laws do not allow entry without a valid visa. Travelers need a valid visa and passport to prove their identity. A Spanish citizen must have a valid visa prior to landing in India. Visa requirements for India for Spanish citizens are similar to most countries. No country will allow entry to anyone who refuses to provide clear and valid identification. When applying for a visa from Spain to India, the applicant must state the purpose of the visit as this will determine the type of visa required. However, the Embassy of India has stated that the Indian Tourist Visa is accepted for Spanish citizens with a validity of 90 days on arrival. The India Tourist eVisa, available to Spanish citizens, allows eligible travelers to enter India as many times as they wish within the one-year period of validity. These stays must not exceed 90 days. However, with the launch of the e-Visa for India, applying for an Indian Visa for Spanish citizens has become faster and easier than ever.
What Documents Do Spanish Citizens Need to get an Indian Visa?
- A valid Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for paying the visa fees.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive it by mail.
- Complete Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned.
All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them depending on the nature of their planned visit to the country. Citizens from 169 countries around the world can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country and one of those lucky nationalities is Belgian. The application process is relatively simple and does not require applicants to visit a local embassy or consulate.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
You don't have to worry about that if you are planning to travel to India. You can apply for an India e-Visa, which is the electronic version of visiting an embassy. Indian Visa for Austrian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their travel to the country. The Government of India requires all foreigners visiting India to apply for a visa before you arrive in the country. Travelers must apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram